Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Class on Thursday October 30


For homework from the previous class we had to experiment with two-point perspective again drawing our desk area in perspective and drawing our room in perspective. The room was alittle more difficult for me to draw in perspective and at first I thought I wasn't drawing right with the desk because it looked almost like an areal perspective, I later learned from Nadia that it was just the fact that my perspective points were too close together.


This next class we turned our focus from two-point perspective to one-point perspective, for some reason this perspective was easier for most of the students but I know I had a very hard time with only one point.
Once more we practiced using our desks and the items left on them.



And we drew a non-square-like item in that perspective as well for more practice.

No comments: