Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Unity Project



The newest model in the Unity project. The point of this project is to assemble anything we want with 12 bamboo skewers, 12 planes of 4x6 Bristol board, and rubber cement as a binding agent in the project. While figuring out ideas we also constantly keep unity in mind. As the picture shows, I went a more organic and curvilinear shape rather then geometric and angular. After first creating it out of frustration of a previous idea I realized it looked alot like Christmas ribbon candy, so that became my precedent.I'm hoping that this precedent can help me to progress my project othen then with use of color since we were told to avoid color. For now my things to work on include craft of the paper and rubber cement and trying to decide if the project should be tilted on an axis to represent the idea of gradation or on its side to represent the idea of level.

OR
???

No comments: